Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dotted Nails

I finally got some dotting tools for Christmas, but so far, I've only used them to add detail to stamped manis and that kind of thing. So, I decided it was time to do something mainly using my dotting tools, and recreate a design by Pam of Girly Bits. You'll have to scroll down the page a little to see her original design here.

For my version, I started with a base of Revlon Autumn Berry.


Next, I used dotting tools in two different sizes to add dots of China Glaze Foie Gras, China Glaze Westside Warrior, and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Gray by Gray.


I'm really happy with how this turned out, so I plan on doing more dot-based designs in the near future. 

1 comment:

  1. That's really cute, it's a really nice take on dots and one I haven't tried :)

    ReplyDelete