Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sonia Kushik Fairy Princess

As I mentioned on my craft blog Athena Handmade, I've basically taken the month of June off from blogging because it's my very busiest at work. Now that things are slowing down, I'll hopefully be a little more present here. In the meantime, I have been taking some photos, so I'll start with sharing those.


I'm posting a small version of this picture first because, to quote Clueless, "From far away, it’s OK, but up close, it’s a big old mess."


See?! I absolutely love this color - it's mint green with purpley-blue shimmer - but it bubbled something horrible. I think it was because my bottle was pretty thick, so I ended up kind of pushing it around my nails instead of using a nice three stroke technique. Next time, I'm going to try thinning it to see if I get better results because I really want to wear this color and be happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment