Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

China Glaze Midnight Kiss

Y'all, my gold quest is over. I've been looking for that perfect, edge-of-Bible-pages gold for a while now, and it's mine at last. China Glaze Midnight Kiss is from the 2010 holiday collection, 'Tis the Season to be Naughty or Nice. The silver from this collection, Cheers to You, has been my favorite silver for a while so I had high hopes for Midnight Kiss, and I'm not disappointed.


Midnight Kiss is a true gold foil. It was completely opaque and evened out beautifully in two coats. It doesn't show brush strokes, dried quickly, and really didn't need a top coat (though I applied one anyway to prevent chipping). The color is, as I already said, perfect. My next favorite gold, Finger Paints Key to My Art, is a little too cool and several others I've tried are too brown or green. This is far and away my favorite. I think I'll have to grab another bottle of Midnight Kiss and Cheers to You while they're still available online. Both of these just make me happy to look at, and I'm going to want them in my hoard for a long time.

What polishes do you love so much you need back ups?

No comments:

Post a Comment