Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Stamping Geography Lesson

As I mentioned in my last post, I did a manicure for the first few days of my trip to Seattle that I can't show you because my camera didn't give up the pictures. However, I still want to mention one thing about it. For my Seattle trip mani, I stamped my ring finger nails with this image, which I thought was the Space Needle, from Bundle Monster plate BM15.

 However, now that I've seen it in person, I'm pretty sure this is not the Space Needle. Based on a little research on the internets, I think it is more likely Macau Tower in China.



I believe the Bundle Monster plates are made in China, so this actually makes quite a lot more sense than having a random image of the Space Needle on this plate. It turns out there are actually quite a few sort of similar towers in the world, but the China link makes this the most likely contender in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment