Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Birthday Fairies Mani

Today is my birthday, and I decided to celebrate by creating a mani celebrating some of my favorite things: lots of color, fairies, and my favorite polish ever.


The base color is China Glaze Cheers to You, which is pretty much my favorite polish. I should have gotten a back-up bottle as it seems to be sold out pretty much everywhere at this point. This year's China Glaze Icicle looks pretty similar, so maybe I'll grab one of those before they're all gone.


On top of Cheers to You, I stamped a different fairy image on each finger using several different polishes. My thumb, middle finger, and pinky are all images from Chez Delaney plate D10 stamped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Mint Sprint, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Thinking of Blue, and Mint Sprint again respectively. For my pointer finger, I used Red Angel plate RA-112 stamped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Presto Pink, and for my ring finger I used Red Angel plate RA-113 stamped with Revlon Top Speed Grape. I finished by adding accents with a flower cluster image from Bundle Monster plate B17 using the same polishes.

I have been wanting a few of the Chez Delaney D series plates forever, and received them as a gift for Christmas, so you'll be seeing more of those in the near future. My Red Angel plates are also new, also a gift, and also sure to make lots of appearances. One note of caution about the Chez Delaney plates: they have a very sharp edge, and I cut myself pretty badly trying to get the protective film off (worth it).


Cheers to You is so sparkly, that I had to take most of my pictures in the shade so you could see the stamps clearly. Here's one in the sun to show the awesome shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment