Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Snow Flowers Mani

So far we've had a fairly warm winter here in Georgia. Last year, north Georgia had it's first white Christmas since 1882, but this year I haven't worn my heaviest coat once. While I am a southern girl and don't like too much cold, I do enjoy a little winter. So, this week's cooler weather has been a treat. January is our most likely time to get a little snow, so here's hoping.


The base color for this mani is Maybelline Colorama Glass Slipper, which is a pale blue with silvery shimmer. It's pretty translucent and the formula is thin as well, so I had to put on four coats. As I've mentioned with the other polishes in this line, I'm really okay with that given the nice color range and low price point (I got them in three packs for $1).

On top of Glass Slipper, I used white flower decals, which in this context really look like snow flakes. I wish I could remember what brand these are because they really work well. They're very soft and flexible, which means the edges never try to peel up. I think I remember where I bought them, so next time I'm there, I'm going to see if I can find another pack and make note of the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment