Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OPI Warm and Fozzie

This will be a short post, since I just had time for a quick polish change when I did my nails. I haven't picked up many of the OPI Muppets collection because, while I love the theme, most of the polishes didn't blow me away. One exception is OPI Warm and Fozzie.

Warm and Fozzie has a sheer base with large particles of dark gold, bronze, and brown shimmer. The result is a gorgeous warm metallic finish. It applied smoothly, but did take three coats to be completely smooth and get rid of a little patchiness. As much as everyone I know is used to seeing my nails done, this one attracted several compliments.

I know a lot of people have been very excited about the Muppets polishes, so what are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment