Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blue Hearts Manicure

I was feeling sad when I sat down to do my nails last night, and I wanted to do something that would both reflect my mood and cheer me up. This is what I chose.


I started with a base of my absolute favorite silver polish, the appropriately named China Glaze Cheers to You. This is a great polish, which goes on in two easy coats and is super shiny and sparkly. Next, I stamped a pattern of three small hearts on the side of each nail with Revlon Top Speed Royal. I've used a couple of shades this brand for stamping and they work well. They do dry quickly though, so no dawdling on the stamping.

I didn't take a picture of my other hand, but the design is on the same side of the nail. I've read about using two stampers to reverse designs and create mirror images on each hand, but I've never tried it. Frankly, it sounds hard! Does anyone have any experience with this they could share?

No comments:

Post a Comment