Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Valentine's Day in April

Since I haven't done any posts yet of stamped manicures, I decided to do one of my favorites with lots of stamping: my Valentine's manicure.

The base color is Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Presto Pink. The stamping is done in Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Rapid Red using a variety of Bundle Monster plates. I think the lips are my favorite, though the rose on my pinky is a close second. Both of these polishes are good. The Insta-Dry brush is very wide and think. It's a question of personal taste, but I really like it. The polish goes on well and is very opaque in two coats. As advertised, they dry quickly. I've used several Insta-Dry cremes for stamping, and they all work well. Some of the brights are even thick enough to work over black or other dark colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment